I am an atheist, I don’t believe in any God but I would like to. I would like to be sure that there is something else on the other side, another world, another dimension anything but this world.
Let me believe that the Palestinian population, innocent people exterminated by that off-shore US military base that invaded Palestine in 1948 are now in peace somewhere else living a normal life.
Let me believe that those responsible for the Palestinian holocaust will also go to another side where they will suffer ten folds for what they have done.
I feel sorry for the honest people living in I. (pardon me but I can’t even spell the name of that military base located in Palestine) because I am sure there are many. How can you live in what it’s becoming the most hatred country in the world? How can you allow your political establishment to do what they are doing?
I hope you haven’t forgotten what your people went through during the period 1933-1945. You still carry the memory of one of the greatest tragedy in modern history. You know what it means to be forcefully displaced from your home, sent to inhuman ghettos, massacred and sent to concentration camps. And for what reason? None, pure hatred.
Don’t you realise that you are acting with the Palestinian in the same way Germany did with you?
You are wantonly inflicting every possible measure of death and anguish on civilian populations and you managed to set up the biggest concentration camp ever built, the Gaza strip.
What have the Jewish children done to be sent to a death camp and killed?
What have the Palestinian children done to live in constant terror of being bombed at any time?
I even feel sorry for the fact the World is starting to realise how shameful is the relation between your country and the US, without US’s money and loose leash you wouldn’t be able to perpetuate the Palestinian holocaust as you are doing today.
Again, after all you have done and are still doing (and almost certainly will do) are you surprised that the rest of the World hates you? Honest people from I. don’t deserve that.
The picture that emerges is of an Israel wantonly inflicting every possible measure of death and anguish on civilian populations in a mood reminiscent of regimes which neither Mr. (Prime Minister) Begin nor I would dare to mention by name.
The picture that emerges is of an Israel wantonly inflicting every possible measure of death and anguish on civilian populations in a mood reminiscent of regimes which neither Mr. (Prime Minister) Begin nor I would dare to mention by name.Quotation of Israel’s UN Ambassador and Labor Party Foreign Minister Abba Eban in 1981 – Abba Eban, “Morality and warfare,” The Jerusalem Post, August 16, 1981 in cited in Edward Herman, The Real Terror Network, (Montreal: Black Rose Books, 1982), p. 77.
I feel even more sorry for the rest of the World that allows this extermination to continue. Don’t get me wrong I know there are thousands of people out there that really care about Palestine as much as I do but they are a small percentage.
Where are all the world-wide protesters of the “Black lives matter”, where are you know? Are you done with your protests because Trump is gone? Or maybe for your life to “matter” you have to be of a certain black and Palestinians are too whitish.
We must react with concrete actions, show the entire World that we really care. Many small initiatives can make the difference.
- Start using the right terminology when talking about Palestine. There is no war going on between I. and Palestine and you can’t refer to a partisan group as terrorists. Have you ever heard someone saying the “war between Germany and the Jews”? Or referring to the WWII French partisans as terrorists? What is happening there is a planned extermination of the Palestinian population.
- Talk you to your children and explain them what is happening in Palestine, show them some images, it will be hard and shocking for them but at least they will start understanding.
- Organise some small events at your work place, where you can meet with your colleagues and go through the Palestinian extermination process from 1948 till today.
- Absolutely boycott everything that comes from I., I know it is not fair to the honest people living there but I am sure they’ll understand.
- Get rid of all brands and services that support I., Facebook, Instagram and YouTube programmatically delete content about the Palestinian tragedy that could harm I. Delete your profiles, simply get rid of them, I am sure you can live without showing the rest of the World what you ate yesterday or your cat sleeping. If you believe this is a futile thing, think what happen if tomorrow 1 billion social network accounts are deleted as an act of protest.
But above all I feel sorry for myself, because it doesn’t matter how much I scream, how much I write and try to involve as many people as I can in understanding what a tragedy the Palestinian holocaust is I could never compete with Netflix and football.
So, dear Palestinians and honest people from I. when we meet on the other side remember that I did what I could to help.
If you want to know more about the historical steps that led to today’s tragedy, I put together a very exhaustive document: