A site for the 1% who thinks differently.
Macroeconomics and politics under an heterodox perspective.
– What is money and why is it accepted?
– How does the monetary system determine the fiscal policy?
– How does the government spend?
– Why does the government tax?
– How government and central banks coordinate?
“Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.”
Peter Benenson, the founder of Amnesty International
What (almost) everyone should know about banks, information technology and real economy.